A CRM can have a very positive impact on the success of your company if implemented and adopted following industry best practices. Even one of the very best tools available, Salesforce CRM, will not provide the benefits your company seeks if the business processes it’s tasked to manage are flawed. Therefore, its critical that your company review your business process and those implemented in your CRM to ensure its optimal level of performance.
Business Process Review & Salesforce CRM
We developed the Business & Sales Process Review in order to address critical questions which must be answered before an implementation can occur. This step is critical to help our consultants understand your business, needs and objectives. Furthermore, this also helps our team develop a well laid out plan and strategy document for your CRM & Salesforce implementation or larger sales and business development consulting engagement.
Additionally, here are some of the questions and objectives answered within the Business & Sales Process Review:
- Is there a business and sales process which is well defined and also well documented?
- Does your sales process appropriately align within your business in addition to aligning with your customers’ and prospective customers’ needs?
- Do you have a process represented and architected within Salesforce (or your current CRM solution) which makes it easy for your sales team to understand?
One of the most valuable results gained from the Business & Sales Process Review is it forces you to think about your current business and your goals as well as how you define success.
Furthermore, the Business and Sales Process Review addresses many questions and concerns:
- Can you implement a business process more efficiently?
- How can your sales teams reduce sales cycles times?
- Do you need to be driving more meaningful and longer-term relationships?
- Can speeding the decision making process and focusing on the right decisions, without increasing risk, drive more revenue?
- How are you going to get there?
Not to mention, specific areas we’ll cover in our Business & Sales Process Review:
- Your current business model
- Sales model and sales cycle
- Sales people, organization & management
- Products and Services
- Customers, Partners & Prospects
- Customer on-boarding and service – process and goalsKey stakeholders and organizations within company
Contact us today to talk about how we can help you.
Download Forcify Consulting Services Summary